Monday, April 16, 2007

Little book of inspiration






A friend of mine is going through a very tough time at the moment with her health and I wanted to give her more than a card, something that would help cheer her up in the hard months to come. My talented friend Carroll had found a class to teach at Bristol Scrappers, the crop I go to each month, that was perfect for what I wanted. It is a book made up from cardboard CD cases, then covered and decorated. I was then able to make tags to slip into the pockets with inspirational and funny quotes printed on and decorated the inside with a few more quotes just for good measure. This way I hope she will know we are thinking of her all the time and will get better very soon.

1 comment:

Sally said...

OH Katrina, you're friend will love this very thoughtful gift. Hope things improve for her shortly.