Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Art Caravan 2012



One of my New Years resolutions for 2012 was to do a lot more art journaling. So I have joined Tangies Art Caravan, a year long art journaling course, to help me with that. It began on the 2nd January and so far I am loving it, although a bit bewildered by the amount of wonderful prompts and ideas Tangie has given us and also the really beautiful work that my fellow travelers have already done, most of it digital. I have decided to do a mix of both, just to be able to keep up with everyone, so my first page, a letter to ourselves, I have done digitally. Its a bit of an odd shape because, as you will see later, I have used an old book to alter to use as my journal cover. More on that when it's finished. The overall theme for this years travels is Cartography.

No comments: