Monday, February 11, 2013

Travel card and book

I have been working with the Craft UK travel topper set for the Fruit Pixie. I made this little 4x4 book using the cardstock and toppers from the set plus a matching piece of cardtsock to back the covers and make a couple of dividers. There are plenty of toppers to use to decorate your dividers. For the cover I used one of the toppers and the Tim Holtz typeset alphabet die and a cardstock alpha which I punched out with a small hole punch.



 
 
For a little extra touch I added a piece of ribbon and stitched a couple of The Fruit Pixies wonderful vintage buttons as a book mark.

 
 
 
With the remaining topper and border I made a card to go with the little book. I used a Craft UK 6x6 card blank and covered it with a piece of the Crafthouse press vintage map paper which went beautifully with the theme.
 
 
All these products are available from The Fruit Pixie online shop.

No comments: