Sunday, December 15, 2013

Glitter Christmas gift box

As soon as I saw this new stamp from Crafty Individuals which is available from The Fruit Pixie, I knew I wanted to make a gift box.


I made the box from white card and attached the stamped image, stamped in blue and coloured using distresss ink, to the lid. I then covered it with the wonderful Stix-2 self adhesive sparkly acetate.


I also used the very versatile new embossing folder from Couture Creations called A Magical Time with some Coredinations whitewash card which I sanded back and chopped up to cover the sides of the box. I also used some of the dotty borders from the embossing folder to frame the top image.

The stamp, ink, embossing folder and Stix -2 sparkly acetate are all available from The Fruit Pixie online shop.

No comments: