Saturday, July 11, 2015

Bonkers Mad Hatters Tea party Hat

I don't know if it is the summer heat or just me but as soon as I got the Visible Images Mad Hatter Stamp set from the Fruit Pixie I just had to do a Mad Hatters Hat!  I found a wonderful hat, the mourners hat, in the Silhouette Cameo shop and along with the stamp set and a couple of the die sets from the Fruit Pixie too I was all set!



The Mad Hatter was stamped, coloured in and then cut out. I also stamped the quote that also comes in the set and cut that out too. I made a mat for the Mad Hatter to make him stronger as I wanted him to stand out from the hat. I also cut a teapot boarder for the hat band on my Silhouette, you can just about see it.


The bow came with the hat file and I used the Sue Wilson dies Corn flower and Splendid swirls. The cornflowers made the flower in the middle of the bow and the Splendid swirls comes with the swirls I used at the side but also the wonderful silly springs . I just added some teapots and cups cut with my silhouette too.



It was such a silly project I had such fun making it.

The Stamps and dies are available from The Fruit Pixie online shop here - http://www.thefruitpixie.co.uk/




2 comments:

Scrappaddy said...

Love it :)

Lisca said...

I bet you had so much fun doing this! I love it! Totally bonkers! But why not? He is a cheeky chappy and I love the swirls. Well done you.
Lisca