Friday, December 09, 2016

Craftwork Cards Frozen Forest Christmas decoration

Well, our tree is up and decorated and it is really looking like Christmas is on its way!    Today I have a lovely Christmas tree decoration I have made using the Craftwork cards Frozen Forest kit. The toppers are perfect to make this decoration with. The plastic baubles are available on the high street, I got mine in Wilkinsons.  
I chose 2 of the toppers, one of the animal ones then for the reverse I have one of the sentiments. I cut them out with one of my dies and then stuck them together.
 
 I then put some of the beautiful Cosmic Shimmer Ice crystals to look like snow onto the flat topper. Then, keeping it flat, I stuck one half of the plastic bauble to the front of the topper using a wet glue and left it to dry.
 
Repeat for the other side, making sure the baubles hanging holes match up.
 
 
I added some wire worked onto a loop, a bow of ribbon and Christmas embellishment.
 
I also made a box using the same papers so I could give it as a gift.
 
Do have a look at this beautiful paper pack. You can find it in the shop here -
 
http://www.thefruitpixie.co.uk/craftwork-cards-8-x-8-collection-pack-frozen-forest-26360-p.asp
 
The Cosmic Shimmer ice crystals here -
 
http://www.thefruitpixie.co.uk/cosmic-shimmer-glitter-jewels-iced-crystals-19428-p.asp
 
 

No comments: