Wednesday, July 19, 2017

Back to School Planner from scratch

As part of my Tangie Baxter Creative Crew duties for her Art Journal Emporium I write a Mixed Media blog post each month. This month I created a Back to School Planner from scratch, using some of Tangie Baxter's digital papers kits.    I made this planner for a young person going up to Senior School but I designed it so you can make it however you want it. It has a cover with pockets and a deep spine so you can attach individual books to it using elastic cord.
Inside is full of wonderful colour due to Tangie Baxter's lovely papers you can print off at home as many times as you want to.
 
The planner has pockets on the inside cover
 
Room for plenty of books so the planner works for you. I show you how to make the books too.
 
The back cover has another pocket and then a place for your favourite pen too.
 
I have written a very detailed tutorial, it is a long one so get yourself a cuppa! You can find my tutorial on the Tangie Baxter and Co blog here -
https://shoptangiebaxter.com/blogs/news
 
While you are there, have a look in her shop too. All her kits are digital but that dosen't mean you have to use them in a digital format only, as you can see by my planner. Everything I used in my project was from a digital kit. I could re-size, alter, add to and then print out. A big advantage for me is they take up no space in my craft room, just a USB stick!
 
Tangie also runs a subscription Art Journal Emporium. You will receive art journal prompt, ideas and digital content for your art journal each month. You also have access to a classroom full of hundreds of ideas and inspiration as well as a weekly Vlog from Tangie. You can find information for that here-
https://shoptangiebaxter.com/collections/frontpage/products/tb-co-subscription-center

No comments: