Friday, January 26, 2007

Let it Snow !!!




Every year I wish very hard for it to snow, unfortunatly in Bristol it hardly ever dose. My addiction to snow got worse this time last year when Andrew suprised my on Christmas morning with a weeks holiday in Austria, we have been many, many, many times in the summer but never in the winter and as Austria had its best snow fall in 50 years we had a fantastic time. Ever since then I just can't pass a snowflake by and so when I saw these wooden snowflakes in my local craft shop I just had to have them. The plan was to do them for Christmas but now I have my own craft room I decided to do them and hang then from the ceiling with invisible thread and then I can have snow all year round !!

I primed and painted them all in 3 different blues, used gliter snowflake rub-ons on one then on the other two stamped them using alphabet and snowflake stamps then went over them with glitter glue to give them that snowy sparkle.

1 comment:

Sally said...

Those snowflakes are beautiful :D

love the diferent effects you have done on them. x