Tuesday, August 06, 2013

Dies storage book

I thought I only had a few small thin dies until I decided to make a die storage book using the Ruby Rocket cook papers and plastic CD pockets for the Fruit Pixie.

 
The great thing about the sticks 2 magnetic sheets (which comes in A4, I cut them up to fit the pockets) is that they are magnetic on one side to store your dies,

 
the other is to store your stamps.

 
I also labelled the pockets and used some more of the Ruby Rocket paper, which is double sided, to make some dividers to easily find the die I want.

 
So now my dies are safe and organised! Its a great project to make too.
 
All the papers and chipboard pennants are from Ruby Rocket and are available from The Fruit Pixie.

1 comment:

Sandi said...

great idea, great project, great execution, just love the perky cover and it is wonderful to have those dies all in an organized manner, hugs