Friday, April 18, 2014

Hare collage piece

I have been playing with my Gelli plate and some dry wax paper or Delli paper available in nice small amounts - 15 sheets for £1 at the wonderful Fruit Pixie online shop http://www.thefruitpixie.co.uk/wax---glassine-paper-555-c.asp where I am the design Elf!



This collage was made using the wonderful book pages from the Fruit Pixie and then I stamped the hare stamps onto my printed delli paper and cut them out, added some distress ink to the edges to finish.


I also made this card with the printed delli paper which I put over some book paper. I then stamped the hare stamp and coloured their crowns. The corners are a Crafty Individuals starry frame which I cut into 4 to make the corners, I also used some Washi tape, the blue spot to add an extra bit or colour.

All items are available from The fruit Pixie, except the stamps.

2 comments:

Lisca said...

Gorgeous! Especially the collage.

Anonymous said...

pretty nice blog, following :)