Friday, November 30, 2012

A few quick Chtistmas cards

I have been making a few quick Christmas cards using the Craft UK Die Cut Collage Sheets available from The Fruit Pixie. These sets are such good quality with a sheet of foiled toppers and a sheet of matching card in each pack. They are ideal for quick cards and, as you have seen, lots of other projects too.

 

 
Instructions for this stepper card come with the Hougie board and I used the Craft UK Die Cut Collage Sheet Frost & Feathers to make it

 
This is such a simple card but so Christmasy. I used Craft UK Die Cut Collage Sheet Snowfall which has the most delightful images in the collection of toppers.

 
For this card and sweet little box below I used Craft UK Die Cut Collage Sheet Robin on a Perch The card in these kits is such good quality it makes boxes easily. I chose to put the robin design inside the box and inked the outside with Tim Holtz Distress Ink Pad Fired Brick. The card took it beautifully.

 
Of course all Christmas things have to have glitter and the best glitter glue I have ever used is Imagination Crafts Magi Glitz Gel - Arctic Frost which I have used on all the projects above. If you have never tried it then give it a go, I don't think you will be disappointed!!

No comments: