Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Christmas tags

I was thinking, why not give everyone a little piece of you with their Christmas pressie this year by making them their own individual tag. They don't have to be elaborate creations that takes you days to create but just a little piece of your own style art in the form of a tag like these ones I have made here using scraps of last years papers and the wonderful Altered Pages collage sheet called Betty Bonnet Christmas.


Its a sheet of paper dolls with Christmas outfits, which I have dressed them in. Great fun that really took me back to my childhood as I used to love paper dolls, and still do. I made 4 tags with this sheet but you could make a few more if you wanted to.

   Why not pop over to Altered Pages and take a look at the huge amount of collage sheets they have for every occasion!

No comments: