Sunday, April 14, 2019

Easter Card

  Can you believe how fast this year is going? Spring is here and Easter just around the corner! 

So today I have a cute little Easter Card to show you using the Craft Consortium Little Fawn and Friends stamps I
have made for The Fruit Pixie online shop.



I stamped the sweet little rabbits onto white card using brown archival ink.

Then used my watercolour paints to paint the background and stamped images.

I then mounted it onto a piece of the matching paper pad, added a die cut sentiment and a 
couple of the Craft Consortium enamel dots to finish it off.


You can find the Craft Consortium Little Fawn and Friends stamps and enamel dots along with 
their beautiful Washi tape and the cutest little pine cone charms you have ever seen in The Fruit Pixie online shop here!



The archival ink pads I used here. These are waterproof inks so you can use watercolours 
and other water based colour without you stamped image bleeding.


Card blanks are here 




No comments: