Wednesday, February 28, 2007

Friday challenge



Every Friday on Alter Native we are issued with a challenge to be compleated by the following Thursday. Last Friday the challenge was to make 2 ATCs using card for the base, which you must not be able to see and then use only fibre to cover the card and finally add a charm and give it a fancy arty name. One will then be sent to another artist who also took part in the challenge and I will receive another artists ATC. I had great fun with this challenge, both making them and thinking up the arty names with Andrews help. In the end we called the lilac one "lilac in a mellow tone " and the brown one " Nigerian sunset spirit "
I have just found out I won the challenge prize !! I'm so chuffed !!

1 comment:

Sally said...

A well deserved winner :)
those look great and i'm loving the names too.