Thursday, May 17, 2007

Fat Book page 11


Challenge 11 - make a monochromatic page and use a fragment of something - I had been working on a page that wasn't quite working when I watched Rufus Wainwright, one of my favourite singers, he is often on my CD player whilst I am working in my craft room. He was a guest on the Johnathan Ross show and had a fantastic broach on, a square that was encrusted with shiny bits a bobs.That gave me the idea for this page, I am sure mine, a star cut from grey board and covered with blue beads and glitter is not as expensive as his but hay I love it and liked it so much have made a smaller one to wear as a broach, this time in pink. Oh the fragment I used was a fragment of sequin waste that fitted in well and was used as a stencil to make the background too !

No comments: