Thursday, January 01, 2009

Christmas crafting !







Happy New Year 2009 to you all, may it bring plenty of time to play and craft !






Now I have time to sit and catch up I thought I would show you some of the things that kept me busy and happy over the Christmas festivities. The first things I made was 2 advent calenders, made out of matchboxes, for myself and my Nephews ( mine the green one theres the red ). Great idea at the time until it came to painting 48 matchboxes and finding chocolates small enough to fit 2 in a matchbox ! I ended up making them form some chocolate moulds I had bought years ago, Andrew remembered as we looking in the hundredth shop, finding nothing, trouble was I had lots of shapes but only 1 would fit and it only had 5 moulds in the one plate , so it took quite a time to make them !! Mind you the look on their faces when I gave it to them was worth all the hard work. I have it back now ready to stock for next year, think Ill start looking now !!

No comments: