Sunday, July 10, 2011

Steampunk paper doll













I must admit I do enjoy making a paper doll, loved them as a child and just never grew out of it. So when I saw a swap for a steampunk paper doll on Art 42 and then the wonderful Bo Bunny papers and extras Sarah, at the Fruit Pixie had , I just had to make one for the swap and one for me. Sarah also sells either a die cut paper doll you just pop out and put together, even comes with all the brads you need, or 3 sizes of paper doll unmounted rubber stamps so you can stamp out onto any card or paper and construct your own. The Fruit Pixie also has lots of Steampunk type things, there is a steampunk section stuffed full in the shop, link on the right. I used the die cut paper doll for mine and you can find instructions for how to make them on the Fruit Pixie blog, link to the right. Go on have a play!




1 comment:

Ann said...

these are marvelous!!! your swap partner is going to be so happy!!!!