Friday, September 12, 2014

Mischief Circus digi kit



As part of the big collaboration kit to celebrate Deviant Scrap becoming Mischief Circus Kyrsty Scrap Designs has brought out a scary Circus digital kit

Halloween @ Mischief Circus

It is quite a spooky kit, great fun for this time of year!

As soon as I got the kit I knew I had to build my own spooky circus!


Made using a hexagonal box made on my cricut Expression 2 using some of the backing papers. The tent sides are held up using coffee stirrers, tent canvas is another backing paper from the kit. All the stars of the show are part of the kit too, shame it didn't make the design team examples.



These two are my digital pages. This kit will be great which ever way you like to craft.


You can find this kit here on the new Mischief Circus - http://www.mischiefcircus.com/shop/product.php?productid=22234&cat=&page=


No comments: