Sunday, July 03, 2016

Gift money envelope

 Here is my latest project for the Fruit Pixie, who I design for, using the Payper Box Kraft Paper collection.

    These papers are printed on 130g Kraft paper with a beautiful pattern on one side then plain kraft on the other ( so geat for using up all those little scraps we have left over ) They cut and fold well and so are perfect for all our card making and scrapbooking projects.

   I have teenage Nephews so I am always looking for ways to give them the money they ask for for birthdays and Christmas in a way that looks like I have put some thought into it. This little money envelope is perfect for any age as the paper you use to make it alters the look. It is cut on my Silhouette Cameo, the paper cut beautifully.


This one I actually made to give to my Mum as part of her birthday gift so to add a little bit of sparkle I used my glitter pen to draw around the design, which worked very well.


You could even use a quicky glue pen and glitter too which would look amazing.


As you can see this paper is very versitile as being kraft on the wrong side both sides can be used.

This range comes in 4 different paterns and 5 different colours. I used the purple daisy for this project.

You can find all the papers in the range in the Fruit  Pixie shop here - 
http://www.thefruitpixie.co.uk/12-payper-box-695-c.asp

the quicky glue pen here -
 http://www.thefruitpixie.co.uk/sakura-quickie-glue-pen-5213-p.asp

glitters here -
http://www.thefruitpixie.co.uk/cosmic-shimmer-polished-silk-glitter-600-c.asp





No comments: