Friday, December 02, 2016

Frozen Forest Christmas card

Another Christmas project. This time I am using the Craftwork cards Frozen forest collection available from The Fruit Pixie. This would work wonderfully well if you want something, like me, that would make seasonal Christmas cards but you also have winter birthdays to make for too.      The kit has the usual contents. A beautifully designed paper pad that is 8x8 and matching toppers. This time round ones with animals and scripted sentiments and some lovely pennant shapes too. Of course it also has the signature Candi, these are a pearl white.     I always find so many things to do with these Craftwork cards kits and this is no exception. So to start with I have a Christmas card to show you.
I have cut the card blank on my Silhouette Cameo but the sweet deer topper and striking black backing paper is from the kit. I just needed to add some snowflakes ( don't ask me how many different snowflakes I own but I have a HUGE amount but I will deny everything 😄 ) And then of course add a Happy Christmas to finish off.

You can find this beautiful kit in the shop here 
http://www.thefruitpixie.co.uk/craftwork-cards-8-x-8-collection-pack-frozen-forest-26360-p.asp


   

No comments: