Thursday, May 10, 2018

Puppy countdown

My sister is collecting her new puppy very soon and to say she is excited is an understatement! This little pup will become a school dog so we are all very excited to get to know her.      I thought it would be nice to make her a countdown so she can count down the days to collection day! So I made one as my weekly project for The Fruit Pixie.    Here is what I made. Of course you don't have to be collecting a puppy, it could be anything you are looking forward to, a holiday, baby or just a day off!  

The papers are from the Craftwork cards Bohemian Dreams, as are the flags.

The chalk board is a piece of Chalkboard card.

The letters and other die cut shapes were cut from scrap card on my Silhouette Cameo.

I then used a white pen to add some detail.

 

You can find the paper pad in the Fruit Pixie online shop here -

http://www.thefruitpixie.co.uk/craftwork-cards-8-x-8-collection-pack-bohemian-dreams-25673-p.asp

The chalkboard card -

http://www.thefruitpixie.co.uk/chalkboard-paper-25905-p.asp

  

No comments: