Friday, January 11, 2013

7 Gypsies paper doll

Meet Nellie, my paper doll made for The Fruit Pixie using 7 Gypsies Trousseau collection. I had wanted to make a paper doll with these papers as soon as I saw them, the wonderful photos on the papers are just perfect as a start for your doll.



  To help me with size and scale I use the Artistic Stamper Art doll stamp set, large but then I alter the shape to give me the look I want. I went for the Edwardian look to match the paper style but the world is your oyster!!



 I also used - Small brads to form her joints. Imaginations crafts silkies for her shoes, I used the Turquoise lave from the Persian velvet set. Craftime Enchanted ribbon bows and little pearls. The button flower is from the fantastic bright button collection. All these products are available from The Fruit Pixie.

No comments: