Tuesday, February 27, 2018

Art Marks Journal page

Ever since I have been art journaling I have been wanting to make pages that are all painted by me, no collage, which I love, but I admit I was scared I would mess it up as I have been told all my life that I can’t draw to save my life. I am sure a lot of you have also experienced this too.

  Well, quite by accident, by drawing little simple things for my TimeLines project with Tangie Baxter I have found that actually I can draw! I will never be a portrait artist or produce great landscapes but then again I don’t want to either but I can do it and enjoy doing it too.

  So I gave an art journal page a go and loved every minute of it. There is a great challenge called the Art mark challenge by Rae Missingman https://rae-missigman.squarespace.com/blog/2017/1/2/art-marks-30-day-challenge-begins-today which I am slightly late in starting I admit but I am quite happy working my way through it on my own.

    So here it is my art journal page, all my own work using my new favourite toy, my mini Gelli plates. Along with some paint, pastel pencils and ink.


I hope this will be the first of many pages like this. I would love to know what you think too and so would love any comments or questions. 
Feel free to ask below.

No comments: