Saturday, March 03, 2018

Snow fairy art doll

I really enjoy making art dolls and was inspired by the beautiful traditional dresses that the women wore for the Winter Olympics in PyeongChang this year.

  So my Snow Fairy art doll was born!  I made her as a project for the Fruit Pixie who I design for.




For the body of the fairy I used the Artistic Stamper Art Doll rubber stamp set - http://www.thefruitpixie.co.uk/artistic-stamper-art-doll-medium-8021-p.asp

For her dress and coat I chose to use the Craft Consortium Winter Woodland papers -

Her wings were cut using my Silhouette Cameo electronic cutting machine. I cut them from card then glided them in places using the IndigoBlu Megaflakes-

Her wand was made by cutting out the flowers from the Craft Consortium Winter Woodland paper and then built up to look like a snowflake.


Once she had her wand she was all set to sprinkle her snowflakes. 



No comments: