Saturday, July 27, 2019

Handmade notebook

My hubby very proudly hates tech. He only uses it when he has too and if he didn’t love his photography I don’t think he would use it at all. When he dose use it he only uses it for basic photo editing and storage. He has an iPad which is crammed full of photos so I talked him in to having a less expensive tablet to take the pressure his iPad. Unfortunately that is android, so he has another system to learn and he is not enjoying that in the slightest.

      So to help I made him a Steampunk (thought it was rather appreciate) notebook using recycled box card, masking tape a hair band and the beautiful Timekeeper paper from Kaisercraft. I could of just stapled some paper together but where is the fun in that.



Now he can keep notes on how android works as I show him

Wish me luck because to be honest I don’t know what I’m doing half the time!!!  Don’t you just love tech!




No comments: